I guess pregnant women don't have to worry much about heat this summer - it's been pretty cool and wet! Even so, keep these awesome tips on hand for those days that try to break 30 degree C :)
10) Eat lots of ice cream and/or popsicles. Even if you gain 50lbs during pregnancy, it's OK.
9) Have a cold shower, and then run naked to your bed. Let evaporation do its job.
8) Run through the splash pad with your toddler (bonus points if you try to splash the other parents)
7) Put your head under the water sprays in the produce aisle of the grocery store (bonus points if you then toss your wet hair in a very sexy way, attracting the eyes of the produce boys)
6) Buy a Japanese Ice Bra!
5) Drink hot tea (the British in India swore by this)
4) Bathe your feet in ice water (bonus points if you do this at the office)
3) Crunch loudly on ice cubes (again, the cubicle is a great place for this - especially to annoy your insufferable cube-mate)
2) Always expose your stretch-marked belly at the beach by wearing a bikini (bonus points if your bum is eating your bikini bottom)
1) Go skinny dipping (bonus points if you do this in a public pool)