Chocolate Ice Pops
1 avocado*, peeled and pit removed 1 banana 6 tbsp coconut milk 3 tbsp maple syrup 2 tbsp organic cocoa powder 1 tbsp almond butter
* Check out this great tip to ensure you are buying a good avocado.
1. In a food processor, blend the avocado and banana until smooth. Add coconut milk, maple syrup, cocoa powder and almond butter, blend until well mixed. You can taste test now to see if you would like to increase the sweetness with a little more maple syrup. You may also wish to add a little more coconut milk if it seems a little thick.
2. Once you have perfected it to pass your taste bud test, fill your ice pop molds and freeze for a couple of hours.
Kim is a holistic nutritionist and author, who has a passion for health, wellness, real food and cooking, and is dedicated to helping parents raise happy healthy babies. Kim is the founder of Your Green Baby and also blogs at Mothering with Mindfulness.
You may also like...
- Why We Love Kinderville Ice Pop Molds
- Homemade Strawberry Banana Ice Pop Recipe
- Refreshing Pineapple Ice Pops Recipe
This post originally appeared on Nayla Natural Care's blog - thanks for sharing it with us!